While Kimono de Jack is a fun and open group, we do have a few rules that apply to all international KdJ groups:
1. Do not try to sell anything at Kimono de Jack.
2. Do not use KdJ as a platform for discussing religion or politics.
3. Be respectful of other guests and spectators.
4. Rude or inappropriate behavior of any kind will result in expulsion from the event and prohibition from future events.
5. It is requested that traditional Japanese clothing (kimono, yukata, haori, jinbei, samue, etc.) be worn to attend KdJ events. (If you are not sure if your outfit qualifies, please email the organizer by using the contact form.)
6. Have fun! Though it is traditional clothing, it may be styled in a modern way or to suit your tastes.